15 September 2012

Wiz Doesn't Look At Other Girls, Doesn't Do Groupies

Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa must be unlike every other rapper out there. In a recent Complex interview, Wiz said he doesn't look at other girls, at all. He
maintains his pregnant fiancee, Amber Rose, is all the love he needs, and even responded sourly when he was asked about groupies. Of course, Amber says other b***hes don't even deserve to stand around the "Roll Up" rapper.

"He's so special," said Rose. "These b***hes shouldn't even be around him. They're not cool enough to be in his presence. It's like, ew, stay away."

Wiz jumped into the conversation to justify his decision to avoid looking at all other females. "I don't look at no girls. All I look at is my fiancee. I don't got no reason to look at other girls. It's weird to some people, but to us it's just the right thing. It's how much we love each other."

When asked about groupies, Wiz replied disdainfully, "Groupies? I don't do that. My girl said to me 'Baby, these b***hes don't even deserve to breathe your air.' And I was like, 'You know what? Your right.'"

Source: feedproxy.google.com
BB : 330264FB

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...